Checklist You Need to Follow for Industrial Cleaning
Cleaning is something which you may opt out of at home, but in industries where millions of items are produced, packaged and parcelled every day, it is M-A-N-D-A-T-O-R-Y. You could be in hospitality or healthcare or plain-old manufacturing; dirt and dust will sneak in, until and unless you take special measures.
Cleaning it quick as well as strong is the success mantra when it comes to industrial cleaning. You have to make sure your equipment and infrastructure stay safe and clean, all the time. Most industries thus opt for quality materials to maintain their performance and efficiency over a long period of time.
For this specific purpose, industrial cleaning chemicals are used all over the world. However, the number of quality industrial chemical manufacturers in India is somewhat limited. An experienced player in the field of industrial cleaning chemicals, CareClean comes with a diverse catalogue for homes as well as industries. The brand has also worked with reputed clients from different sectors in past.
A certified green company, CareClean is one of the most prominent industrial cleaning liquid suppliers. Here are a few boxes you need to check while using your CareClean products to ensure every last grime of dirt is off your workplace –
1. Dust the place down. It helps you clean the place better, in a more efficient manner.
2. Wipe and disinfect all the horizontal surfaces like tables and slabs.
3. Take notice of the type of floor while using the product. If you are on a hardwood floor, the product needed would be different as compared to a concrete floor. Pay attention to the floor, and you would be able to get better, thorough cleansing of the area.
4. Remember to scrub the too-soiled spots on machines. You can put the detergent through most machines to clean the interiors. However, scrub the soiled parts properly, so no rusting or formations take place with time.
5. Change the mop as soon as it gets dirty. Failing to do so will only make your effy counterproductive.
6. Wipe down all the glass surfaces, switchboards, doors and handles. Disinfecting surfaces like doors, handles, knobs, switches is also extremely important important. These are things everyone is touching all the time, so take special effort to wipe and sanitize these surfaces.
7. Vacuum the chairs, carpets and other upholstery. If you have chairs or rugs in the office or factory floor, use a vacuum to clean it once in a week.
8. Empty trash cans. Please ensure that you distribute and segregate the trash into different categories – biodegradable, plastics, etc.
9. Most important – put WET floor signs once you are done with the mopping.
Cleaning in industries is an extremely gruelling job. Good quality, industry-grade materials are difficult to come by. A brand like CareClean, however, caters to all your needs. So, if you are looking for the perfect solutions for your industrial cleaning woes, CareClean is your answer.
Agenda You Need to Follow for Industrial Cleaning