Factors to be Considered When Auditing Your Industrial Cleaning System
Choosing the right industrial cleaning solution is a non-negotiable necessity for any ethical company. There are several factors that one needs to keep in mind while selecting a cleaning system for their industry.
The efficacy of a cleaning system can be determined by
- The residue generated – A good cleaning solution should not leave behind any residue
- Drying – Quick drying is important to avoid industrial hazards and quality issues
- Effectiveness – It should effectively clean the surface, leaving behind no deposits
- Quality – It should be in accordance with the allowable pH level, viscosity etc.
When we talk about cost, it is not only the initial investment required to purchase the cleaning system. Hidden costs include
- Amount of water loss
- Maintenance cost
- Electricity cost
- Equipment damage cost
- Health, Safety and Environment
With any cleaning solution, health and safety to both human beings and to the environment are of prime importance. A few questions to keep in mind when it comes to health and safety are:
- Are the ingredients toxic or carcinogenic?
- Is it biodegradable?
- Does it comply with all regulatory standards?
- What are the terms for exposure?
Finding a cleaning solution that complies with all these three quality check standards is extremely important to protect yourself financially, personally, ethically and professionally. We at CareClean provide you with products that comply with all of the above mentioned factors.
CareClean is a brand under Megamorph Marketing Pvt. Ltd, India’s first and only certified Green Company for domestic and industrial cleaning products. After extensive research and development, have come up with a product range that has a 100 percent Eco-friendly manufacturing process. Our mission is to provide safety in the domains of sanitation, hygiene, water treatment and water filtration, and we’ve come miles ahead in this quest.
CareClean was awarded the prestigious ‘Green Company’ certification by GC-Mark, Germany and DQS, India, for manufacturing Industrial and Domestic cleaning products. GC-Mark is a very reputed and stringent regulatory body that certifies a product and deems it safe to use.